Monday, September 17, 2012

So many people ask me what I eat and drink and are so curious about my own beauty rituals so I'm going to just start posting what I do each day and perhaps there will be a spark of self-loving inspiration in there for any of you.  Please share these posts as you feel inclined!

Morning Drink:

In the vitamix went:

Some leftover Pear White Tea
Some leftover Tococino (herbal coffee substitute that is so yummy and non-acidic)
Raw Cashew & Pecan Milk
Squirt of liquid stevia - I like Whole Foods Brand - plain version not vanilla
Tbl of raw cacao powder
Tbl of raw maca powder
2 Tbls of raw cacao nibs
3 Smiles

Blended on high until it was nice and warm and topped with nutmeg.....  sipping it right now....... feeling the love filled energy......

While it was blending I rinsed my face in the kitchen sink.  I do most of my beauty things in the kitchen cause I'm there often and can do them while doing other projects.  When I rinsed my face I apparently had cinnamon essential oil on my hand from a jar I washed out and got it all over one eye....... wow..... ouch........ remembered that oil is what you want to apply to chill it out, not water.  Slathered olive oil all over my wet face and then added my raw honey cleanser mixed with some raw green papaya.  Marinating as I write and sip.  Good start to the day.

K .... rinsed face and applied Neriumad treatment as a firming serum and then Neroli Sandalwood Floral Spritzer, Face Oil and Lavender Blue Chamomile Hemp Cream.  And of course a few more spritz's to seal it all it!

Rinsing my hair and applying just a touch of Amber Rose Perfume Oil which is in a base of Organic Jojoba oil so it makes my hair soft, shiny, happy and delicious smelling.

Next up is my 45 minute walk and then 15-30 minutes on my rebounder to rocking dance music.  I do my exercise in the morning as then it never gets left out due to other distractions!

Writing this I realize how many healthy things I do for myself right off each morning.  Will keep writing and encourage you to up your healthy self-care game as this is where beauty flows from.  And I'm talking about the deep, long lasting kind of Beauty that you will be so happy you took the time to cultivate!

Sending you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment