Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The DaelyDose Beauty Blog - Refreshment Reminder!

spritzer



Refreshment Reminder!

One of the best gifts you can give your facial skin (as well as your hair) is a hydrating, toning spritz of floral water. Keeping yourself abundantly hydrated inside and out will vastly improve the quality and radiance of your skin.  We all know this right?  So the mission at hand is more about integrating consistent self-loving habits into our daily practice.  I find it easiest to pair a new habit with some consistent routine I already have fully in mode.

I have spritzers in wall mounted votive candle holders all over my “rolling gypsy cottage” so that I’m always just an arms reach away from this delightful refresher………………. And………….. often I’ll spend long spans of time on my computer without bring prompted to spritz as I am when moving about my pad.  So I’ve asked for an idea and one came immediately.  I’m keeping a spritzer right in my computer zone and every time I hit the refresh button on my computer it reminds me to give myself the ‘small but mighty” kind of love that comes from this simple act of self-care.

For those of you who have yet to have the experiential awareness of the benefits of spritzing…………… you gotta get on it!  Seriously!

So there you have it.

Reminding You To Love Yourself Well!
Dae 

Click here to check out the Floral Water Spritzers I offer.......... They're amazing....
http://daewilliams.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

No comments:

Post a Comment