Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Daely Dose ~ Autumn Abundance Sale

product sample tray

Autumn Abundance Sale

Picturing such an extra special Winter Holiday Season……………….. I’ve set a clear intention (and it’s already showing its effects) of making as many wonderful memories as I can this Holiday Season.  I also decided to create extra expanded radiant health and beauty rather than experience any diminishment of these central aspects of my life as happens so often to so many during this time of year. 
I’ve chosen a few central “influencers” to stay present with.  Humor, Salad and Fresh Green Blender Drinks (non-sweet)……….. daily!  I’ve had a big salad and fresh juice for 17 days in a row and feel so great for many reasons.  Love the seriously noticeable benefits of these rituals.  And………. regularly looking for hilarity inside and out and finding it often.  Will share more of this with everyone as time allows cause……………. I’m always thinking of ways to influence others to feel to any degree better than they already do!  That’s the name of the game from my perspective!

So………… with that as the undertone I received and responded to an amazing product order that someone placed this weekend.  It was a long list of loads of Sensuous Beauty delights to give to as many folks on their Winter Holiday Gifting List.  Loved it for so many reasons!!!  I gifted her right back with a significant discount on her order as a thank you.  That was the inspiration for the offering I’m now making to everyone on my list and please share this with anyone that comes into your mind. 

The following discounts can be applied to orders thru December 15, 2011.

Orders of $100.00 - $199.00 receive 10% off by entering the code:  10per
Orders of $200.00 - $299.00 receive 15% off by entering the code:  15per
Orders of $300.00 - $399.00 receive 20% off by entering the code:  20per
Orders of $400.00 -  Infinity receive 25% off by entering the code:  25per

All orders of $50.00 or more are always treated to free shipping & handling as part of how I show my appreciation however I can!

So please do consider my treasures when making your list this year and know that I’m hear to support you in any way I can!

As Always…… Inspiring Self-Love ……………
Dae

1 comment: